Insanity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G'Day Mate.

Go down

G'Day Mate. Empty G'Day Mate.

Post  Kitten Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:58 pm

Yeah, that went down well, didn't it? No, I don't really speak like that just because I'm in Australia. It just seemed to be the most fitting subject title so that you're aware this is an intro to a simple yet complex person who really CAN'T introduce herself fully. Then, it would go on forever and either start over again whence I've forgotten, or just become annoyingly repetative.

Also, just wanted to point out, I love my words, so you might see a few more of the multiple syllable ones just because I like sounding fancy. That, and it's habit.

So, what to tell about myself briefly? I'm Amy, but most people (and I prefer it) call me Ames. However, some lucky ones actually get the privalege of getting away with Amy, but hey, that's because I can't hit them. LOL.

I live in Australia, and as you can see, I tend to have a very strange sense of humor, I'm mostly joking about 99% of the time, but then, I guess that seems to be a very common Australian trait, even though technically, I'm not Australian.

I was born in Detroit, Michigan, USA and I'm adopted. I moved down here when I was 5-years-old and that's where I've been for the past almost 17 years. I turn 22 this year, and looking foward to it immensely, seeing as that all of my friends are all older than me and still see me as the baby of the "family". Not that I mind it much, of course, but I like to think I can somewhat act my age when need be.

I'm an easy-going person, I like fairness, good humor, and the simple things in life (meaning I still do not own an iPod, any gaming console past SNES, Windows Vista, and I've never eaten sushi) I like to befriend everyone, meaning I could be playing Duck Duck Goose with preschoolers one day, (ah, those were the days) and the next watching some gory horror movie with my brother while he jots down idea for the final Child's Play movie he's writing.

My music consists of almost everything, up to the early 90's all the way back to some Classical. Though, I do have a place in my heart for Rap, Hip Hop, Classic Rock, and Country. (eg; Johhny Cash and Dolly Parton). Apart from that though, I can sit down and croon along to any tune, so long as it's not most of the pop crap that plays in the top 40 these days. Though, I don't mind Taylor Swift.

Well, that's me in a nut-shell. Oh, word of warning too; I like my paragraphs, in RL and online. But I'll try and keep it down to a bare minimum. LOL.

P.S. This smiley looks like something I'd draw on paper, without the teeth, and less detail in the eyes. What a Face
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum